Difference between revisions of "ContributorsInfo"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Notice that each line must have exactly 3 vertical bars, no less, no more.
Notice that each line must have exactly 3 vertical bars, no less, no more. may be empty.
Revision as of 02:11, 24 September 2009
Notes to contributors
- The contributors table on the Main Page is generated from the Mercurial repository and the block of additional data below. Edit that data to add the accented letters on your name, add a link to your homepage, and fill the Misc column.
- The Misc column is there in case your contributions that aren't well represented by the numbers below. For example for changesets made not in your own name, or for other types contributions that aren't mercurial changesets.
- "No own changesets" typically means that you sent anonymous patches, which was the only option at the time of SVN. Now that we are using Mercurial, as soon as you have configured it with your identity, you get credited for patches.
This data is parsed in the following format:
Notice that each line must have exactly 3 vertical bars, no less, no more. The two last fields may be empty.
- MercurialName is your full name as known by Mercurial. If you haven't used mercurial, just let it be your real name.
- RealName is how your want your full name actually printed. For example, if your MercurialName misses accented letters, you can add them here.
- HomePage is the URL to your web page
- Misc is as explained above
Benoit Jacob|Benoît Jacob|http://www.math.toronto.edu/~bjacob| Gael Guennebaud|Gaël Guennebaud|http://www.labri.fr/perso/guenneba/| Alex Stapleton|Alex Stapleton||Help with tough C++ questions Moritz Lenz|Moritz Lenz|http://perlgeek.de/|Allow solving transposed problem with SuperLU Rohit Garg|Rohit Garg|http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/|Vectorized quaternion and cross products, improved integer product Thomas Capricelli|Thomas Capricelli||[http://www.freehackers.org/thomas/2009/05/18/feedback-about-converting-eigen2-to-mercurial/ Migration to mercurial], cron-job to update the online dox David Benjamin|David Benjamin||Artwork: the owls Ricard Marxer|Ricard Marxer||Reverse, redux improvements, the count() method, some dox Christian Mayer|Christian Mayer||Early code review and input in technical/design discussions Frank Meier-Dörnberg|Frank Meier-Dörnberg||MSVC compatibility fixes Stjepan Rajko|Stjepan Rajko||MSVC compatibility fix