New Power 10 MMA Backend
- Initial support for Power 10 matrix multiplication assist instructions for float32, float64 real and complex.
- General performance improvement and bugfixes.
- Enhanced vectorization of current real and complex scalars.
- Changes to the gebp_kernel specific to Altivec, using VSX implementation of the MMA instructions that gain speed improvements up to 4x for matrix-matrix products.
- Dynamic dispatch for GCC greater than 10 enabling selection of MMA or VSX instructions based on __builtin_cpu_supports.