will be made public once the migration is completed.
Details on the migration process:
- Our bugzilla https://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz/ will be made read only; all entries, comments and attachments will be transferred to gitlab.com while keeping the same bug IDs.
- https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen will be unavailable and replaced by an empty project pointing to https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen
- The old mercurial repository will still be readable on eigen.tuxfamily.org but with no updates.
- Existing pull-requests will be archived as static pages hosted on eigen.tuxfamily.org
- The official git mirror (https://github.com/eigenteam/eigen-git-mirror) will be kept as it is for a few months with no updates until we eventually replace it by an empty project pointing to https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen. (it cannot be synchronised because of hash differences)
Eigen 3.3.7 released! (11.12.2018)
This is a maintenance release fixing a compilation issue introduced in the previous 3.3.6 release. The compilation issue only occurred for some versions of GCC with compiler optimization turned off.The source archive is at http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.3.7.tar.bz2 .
Eigen 3.3.6 released! (10.12.2018)
This is a maintenance release fixing several minor bugs and compilations issues. For more details, look at the Changelog.
The source archive is at http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.3.6.tar.bz2 .We plan a beta1 release of the next Eigen 3.4 within the next few days, stay tuned!
Eigen 3.3.5 released! (23.07.2018)
This is a maintenance release fixing several minor bugs and compilations issues. For more details, look at the Changelog.The source archive is at http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.3.5.tar.bz2 .