Revision as of 20:55, 6 June 2013 by Ggael
- An overview of Eigen. First Plafrim scientific day. Bordeaux, May 31st, 2011. slides
- Eigen: a c++ linear algebra library. Libraries for scientific computing. Ecole Polytechnique, May 15th, 2013. slides
- Eigen tutorial @ Eurographics/CGLibs. Pisa, June 3rd, 2013. slides, demos.tgz
A three hour an half tutorial introducing Eigen in the context of computer graphics. Content:
- General introduction of Eigen,
- Design of Eigen: Expression templates, CRTP, Evaluators, Meta unroller, Cost model, SIMD, reductions,
- Use cases: space transformations, OpenGL, vectorization of 3D vectors, radial-basis-functions (dense linear regression), (bi-)harmonic interpolation on a 2D triangular mesh embedded in a 3D space (sparse matrices and solvers).
- Work-in-progress features (AVX, CUDA, SparseBlockMatrix).