Released August 1, 2009
Changes since 2.0.3:
- Several fixes in the overloaded new and delete operators. Thanks to
- compilation fix: add the missing ei_atan2 function. Thanks to Manuel Yguel.
- Use ei_atan2 instead of using std::atan2 directly.
- several compilation fixes in the Qt interoperability code: methods
toQTransform() and toQMatrix(). Thanks to Anthony Truchet.
- compilation fix and simplification in Matrix assignment
- compilation fixes in "a *= b" and "a=a*b" when a has to be resized.
- remove a "stupid" version of ei_pow. for integers for gcc >= 4.3
- bug fix in Quaternion::setFromTwoVectors()
- several ctest improvements: use our own dashboard, use a separate
project for the 2.0 branch.
- documentation: improvement on the pages on unaligned arrays (the
online copies have been updated immediately).
Released June 21, 2009
Changes since 2.0.2:
- precision and reliability fixes in various algorithms, especially
LLT, QR, Tridiagonalization, and also a precision improvement in LU.
- fix LLT and LDLT solve() on uninitialized result (was causing an assertion).
- add Eigen/Eigen and Eigen/Dense headers for convenience
- document a newly found cause for the "unaligned array" assertion
- backport documentation improvements on transpose() and adjoint()
- updates in the Sparse module (was needed to support KDE 4.3)
Released May 22, 2009
Changes since 2.0.1:
- Fix linearRegression() compilation, actually it is reimplemented
using the better fitHyperplane() which does total least-squares.
- Add missing setZero() etc... variants taking size parameters and
resizing. These were mentioned in the tutorial but weren't implemented.
- Fix posix_memalign platform check. This fixes portability issues.
Thanks to Ross Smith.
- Fix detection of SSE2 on the Windows 64-bit platform.
- Fix compatibility with the old GCC 3.3: it is now fully supported again.
- Fix warnings with recent GCC (4.4.0 and 4.3.3).
Released April 14, 2009
Changes since 2.0.0:
- disable alignment altogether on exotic platforms on which we don't
vectorize anyway. This allows e.g. to use Eigen on ARM platforms.
- new StdVector header with a new workaround for
the problems with std::vector.
- workarounds for MSVC internal compiler errors
- MSVC 9 compilation fix (patch by Hauke Heibel)
- fixes for various bugs in Maps/Blocks that could give wrong results
- fix bug in 4x4 matrix inverse that could give wrong results
- compilation fix in SliceVectorization
- fix wrong static assertion (patch by Markus Moll)
- add missing operators in aligned_allocator (thanks to Hauke Heibel)
Released February 2, 2009