Revision as of 21:42, 9 October 2018 by Ggael
Raw dump of the main novelties and improvements that will be part of the 3.4 release compared to the 3.3 branch:
- Speed up evaluation of HouseholderSequence to a dense matrix, e.g.,
MatrixXd Q = A.qr().householderQ();
- Versatile API for sub-matrices, slices, and indexed views.
- Vectorization of partial-reductions along outer-dimension, e.g.: colmajor.rowwise().mean()
- Generalization of the CUDA support to CUDA/HIP for AMD gpus.
- Add MSA (MIPS) vectorization engine
- AVX512 is enabled by default when enabled on compiler side.